Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am...driven to be part of creating a future world that allows the soul within each and every person of the human race to have the opportunity to become who she or he is, and the desire to seek it. I am sure that my path in living this purpose is winding and full thick with obstacles; this is of no matter to me. I believe that the beauty that lies in truth will be my fuel as I continue forward.

Conversation, understanding, questions, and a struggle - these all signify a passion that burns.

To set aflame the burning pasion for life in each soul is what I see as my goal; I am unsure how and curious as heck to see where this drive will take me. All I know right now is that love - more like a brother's and less like a mother's - is a key ingredient. To have a world and yet lack love is to have nothing. I say to opposition and those who walk alongside me - I love you, and there's nothing you can do about it.

No comments: